icemoon Spy Camera Bluetooth Earphone 8GB Video Camera Wearable Hidden Cam (Black)
Discreet spy camera Bluetooth earphone
icemoon spy camera Bluetooth earphone blends in perfectly with today's on-the-go technology.
Just like the common earphone people used every day, wear this hidden camera on your ear and no one will know it is recording.
It is an amazing video camera when you want to record some conversations in your office or you find yourself dealing
with government authorities and want a video record of your interactions with them.
8GB micro sd card recording
Built in 8 GB Micro SD card, video camera supports enough space for 10h recording.
No driver needed
Mini camera is very convenient and simple to set up, use and charge. No driver is needed for all these procedures.
What's inside the box?
1 Icemoon spy camera Bluetooth earphone
1 USB cable
1 instruction manual
1. When syncing this spy camera time with the computer, upon turning on of the camera, do not press other buttons immediately,
wait for a few seconds for camera to sync the time by itself until the blue light turns off and yellow light stays on.
2. To record videos or take pictures, wear the mini camera on your left ear. Wearing it on the right ear when recording videos or
taking pictures will result to upside down videos or pictures. For audio recording, video camera can be used on both ears.
- icemoon spy camera Bluetooth earphone comes as a soft touch gadget that can be used for recording videos, audio and for taking pictures (Without the functionality of a real earphone.)
- Wearable hidden camera record video, audio at convenient way.Video and image resolution 640*480,not the superior,but clear enough for you to view
- Video camera with 8 GB Micro SD card built in supports enough space for 10h recording
- Surveillance camera.With compact size,this surveillance camera is easy to carry around, wear it on your left ear to record videos or conversations when you want use as evidence
- Sync mini camera time with your computer, current recording time will be embedded on the file you recorded.No driver needed to set up this function