CNET Top 5 – Best fitness trackerswearabletechnologystores
RELATED PRODUCTS:Gaming headset
- Pairs with heart rate monitor chest strap for fitness activities (chest strap included in bundle package).
- Move Bar - Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- Long battery life - Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery. Easy-to-read display - View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve your goals - Vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized goal each morning. Count calories - Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate.
- Monitor your sleep - Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
- Note: Your mobile device must support Bluetooth Smart in order to pair with your vívofit device and synchronize data. The following phones have been tested by Garmin and deemed compatible to work with our Bluetooth Smart devices:
- Windows 10 Phone